- Do I need to pay a deposit when hiring?
Yes, between R5000 and R8000 depending on the vehicle you require. This is a non-negotiable request.
Deposits are for insurance/damages purposes and are not to used to pay rental fees. Deposits are completely refundable within 24 - 72 Hours.
- When do I pay for the rental?
When you collect the vehicle you will be expected to pay the deposit as well as the contract fee of R100, as well as pay for the days you need the vehicle. All of this is paid upfront and in full before taking the vehicle.
- Do I require a credit card?
No. All rental fees and deposits are paid upfront in full before hiring a vehicle so there is no need for a credit card.
- Do you accept cash and EFT payments?
- How long do deposit refunds take?
We reserve 72 hours to process all refunds but we aim to process everything within 24 hours. Clients who pay deposits in cash are refunded within 24 – 72 hours and card/EFT clients are processed within 24 - 72 hours and then it’s just up to the banks. We bank with FNB, so those refunds are almost immediate.
- Do I get a full tank of petrol when I hire a car?
Yes. We send all vehicles out with a full tank, when you return the vehicle, the tank needs to be full and a petrol slip must be produced, which is not older than 15 minutes from the time you return the vehicle.
- Do you offer discounts and specials?
Yes. We offer an 15-25% discount on long term rentals from 30 days up to 360 days.
- Should I clean the vehicle before returning it?
Yes please. We send them out clean and ask that they are returned in the same condition. We also don't allow smoking or pets in our vehicles.
- Do you sell additional insurance cover like tire or windscreen damage?
Yes. We offer additional tyre and windscreen damage insurance at R35 per day.
- What km usage do I get with my daily rate?
On the smaller vehicles, 100km per day and on the bigger and more executive vehicles you get 150km
- How much do you charge per km should I exceed the free kms?
Between R2 and R4 per km.
- Do you offer unlimited kilometer usage?
Yes, we do but not on all vehicles. However, for those vehicles which don't have unlimited KMs available, we offer top up packages for KMs and these are usually tailored specifically to your needs to help you budget and save.
- Can I return a vehicle after office hours, like on a Sunday?
Yes, but it needs to be prearranged and we can’t always guarantee that someone can be here to open.
Our office hours are
8:30-16:30 weekdays and
9:00-13:00 on Saturdays and public holidays
- Can I hire a vehicle for a few hours or 1 day?
No. Our minimum is 2-days, except for the more expensive vehicles like the bakkies which we do allow 1-day rentals.
- What if I want to keep the vehicle longer then planned?
You are welcome to use the vehicle as long as you need, just contact us to make an extension and make payment for the days needed and carry on driving. There is no additional contract extention fee.
- Can I let my friends or family drive the vehicle?
Only if they have been added as a driver on your rental contract, then they will covered by the insurance. They would need to bring there ID and drivers license to us so we can add them.
- Do you have roadside assist?
Yes. In the unfortunate event that something happens we have various companies assisting us depending on the situation.
- Do you offer a rent to own/rent to buy option?